The World Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A persistent World for NWN 2

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Latest topics

» BETA Update v1 14JUN2013
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm by Krixa

» Screenshots From World of Anvarath
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm by Krixa

» Mercenaries - Tips
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:43 am by Krixa

» Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm by BlackRaven

» Skill Points - What you Should Know
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:05 pm by Krixa

» Tiers - What and Why
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm by Krixa

» Fort Ravik - Sewers
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm by Krixa

» Undead Apocalypse - Dungeon Instance
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:08 am by BlackRaven

» Hey there guys!
Screenshots From World of Anvarath I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:23 am by Olander

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 pm

5 posters

Screenshots From World of Anvarath

Admin
    Admin

Screenshots From World of Anvarath Empty Screenshots From World of Anvarath

Post  Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 pm

[img]Screenshots From World of Anvarath Anvara10[/img]

[img]Screenshots From World of Anvarath Nordan10[/img][img]Screenshots From World of Anvarath Anvara11[/img]
    BlackRaven

Screenshots From World of Anvarath Empty Re: Screenshots From World of Anvarath

Post  BlackRaven Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Im impressed and kind of excited bounce Not a huge fan of NWN 2 but Im sure this will make it better. Nice work twisted and O.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm

twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm glad you like the Pics Smile I've grown some affection to nwn 2. It's a much better game than I originally thought. The tool set is fantastic. The graphics are top notch.
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 pm

I agree with you about the tool set it is fantastic but the game part, I am yet to be swayed.
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Maybe you haven't been on the right server yet Smile . As a stand alone game when it was first launched it was pretty bad. It's come along ways since then. it's a pretty solid game now, and the community support and content is very strong. There are some great RP servers out there. plus one of the great things is you don't have to look for haks for every different server. All the hak files auto download. it's definitely worth giving a try.
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah the auto downloader is really good and a great idea that implemented but yeah I probably have not found the right server.
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 am

well I posted a few more pics in gallery so you can see what yer missing hehe Wink
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 am

Heh does look good. When is the server up or beta?
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 am

I'd say Novemberish. this on a whole new level. the systems are very impressive. really cool graphical HTF bars and other cool toys tied into a GUI interface all the really cool and sweet stuff from the old anvarath with even more awesomeness thrown in for good measure.
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 am

heh nice sounds good. So OAI crits and all will be back in? If so heck yes! Will have to figure out a good build for nwn 2 since I don't know the classes very well.
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm

ORS is in including the crits Smile

BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:22 am

Any more information Twisted?
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Well we had a pretty good framework started and some really cool maps. Unfortunatly Production has come to a halt because of some RL issues. Plus I think Olander might be AWOL again I think he might be lost in somewhere in Hyboria heh. I'm hoping to finish up some maps in January. once the framework is in place I may see if I can gather a team to get a PW kickstarted. probably something that will begin much smaller in scope. I think we bit off a bit more than we could chew and got the burnout. I'd like to get nordane online and link some dungeons together and go from there.
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Lol is he playing Age of Conan now? Good game that. Sounds like a plan twisted look forward to hearing more on it.
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 pm

well few months off scheduled but we got a team together now. we are currently in beta
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 am

So is the server online now?
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 pm

It's kind of up and down right now. we are getting the auto download stuff straightened out.
    Krixa
    Krixa

Post  Krixa Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Yah. New server. New Computer. New Life. hehe.

The server will be beta for a bit. The old module had a severe meltdown....and then I did. Work is smoother now which means a lot more time to do what I luv to do. I also have a new handle...Krixa

The server will be up for private beta but this is mainly systems testing. After May 1st or so there will actually be some nice Dungeon Romps to test out.

This is a full ORSv7 for NWN2 so all the cool things in NWN1 are here and even more. And the same brutality. I love you

This one is going to be up for a long time to come.

Krixa (formerly Olander)
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:32 am

Anyway to increase the stupid level cap that the nwn2 morons thought up? ORS!! thank god I've been playing on the Games on net server ALOE (GON - ALOE Ancient lands of edon) for the past few months, this is nwn1 so have been missing the OAI crits HTF and all the goodies.

Good to hear from you again as well O (Krixa Eh doesn't hav the same ring to it Laughing )
    Krixa
    Krixa

Post  Krixa Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Server has been performance tested and is working much smoother than NWN1 was. The server has slightly better specs but NWN2 just runs so much smoother. NWN2 also does not seem to have memory leaks like NWN1 does. I know from other servers that NWN2 does get laggy but I think that must be something else.

Anyhow...the test is running great.

As for Olander...yah...will return to Olander (O.) hehe

Krixa by the way is who actually trains Greta from age 15 to 25...at the time they march forth on Velaash Guul.
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 am

Nwn2 had memory leaks at the start if I remember correctly but yeah they have fixed them. I still prefer Nwn over nwn2 but that's just me the old game seems more fluid everything in 2 seems clunky to me.

Are you still writing your book?
    Krixa
    Krixa

Post  Krixa Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 am

NWN2 seems a little slower paced than NWN1. Of course I played on some NWN1 things that were just as slow. Laughing

Then there were the Olander Servers which put servers to work and made them incredibly fun. Which according to the recent system testing....NWN2 is going to be very busy and the server is willing. cheers

I have come to luv NWN2 for the advanced nature of it as well as being able to modify the GUI Interface and make Clickable things. A Very large RP Animation Suite and wide array of low magic options top off the great feature list. Most of the things in this server are not in other online servers....technical expertise? Like you stated....all the goodies.

And yes I am still writing. I have 3800 pages written but not in a cohesive story yet. I have started putting things together though. Now that I have more time (less work happening) I can spend more time on it.
    BlackRaven

Post  BlackRaven Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Well hopefully playing on one of your style of servers will help me realise the same thing. Good to gear your still writing can't wait to read it. Can't wait to get back into Anvarath I play the old mod single player all the time Razz
    twistedwolf
    twistedwolf
    Admin

Post  twistedwolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:09 pm

new screenshots in gallery Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:10 am