The World Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A persistent World for NWN 2

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Latest topics

» BETA Update v1 14JUN2013
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm by Krixa

» Screenshots From World of Anvarath
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm by Krixa

» Mercenaries - Tips
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:43 am by Krixa

» Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm by BlackRaven

» Skill Points - What you Should Know
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:05 pm by Krixa

» Tiers - What and Why
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm by Krixa

» Fort Ravik - Sewers
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm by Krixa

» Undead Apocalypse - Dungeon Instance
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:08 am by BlackRaven

» Hey there guys!
Fort Ravik - Sewers I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:23 am by Olander

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Fort Ravik - Sewers

Krixa
    Krixa

Fort Ravik - Sewers Empty Fort Ravik - Sewers

Post  Krixa Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Fort Ravik - Sewers

The Nord of Fort Ravik were caught with their pants down...in the Nord manner of too much sex and ale...when Velaash Guul took the fortress. The only free folk to escape did so prior to the attack for the Greavers slaughtered all. One year later the fortress was once again returned to Nord hands after a vicious onslaught that returned the favour, leave none alive.

A dark spirit, whispers of a Nurimval, rose the dead Nord in the lower keep but in the sewers an entirely different thing happened. Zevaash took up residence there. Since they are the food and play toys of the larger Greavers they hid in the sewers. They found plenty of food in the way of rats and trash.

The Nord rotate the responsibility to slay rats and collect large trash in the sewers like Fort Ravik or Minas Nordane. The trash must be burnt to relieve the stench but also not clog the overflow to the river. The sewers were opened and the four Nord met a full force of violent Zevaash. Being forced to retreat but kept them locked in. This will be dealt with following the Great Feast.

After much laughter at the expense of 'the four' Nord a serious decision was made by Chieftain Keld. He boldly stated that all the young Nord need to be battle hardened. They need to learn the art of slaughter while at the same time trying to be eaten. Much drunken laughter ensued. Keld proclaimed that these Zevaash shall be given residence in the sewers. They shall be the utility of training for the young Nord. He also bode warning that not one shall escape that sewer and return to their lands. Those sewers are their home now. Keld laughs as he also states that they do a fine job at keeping the rats at bay and the sewers clean!

Roaring Laughter ensued and the Feast of meat, ale, and lust continued until the wee hours of the morning.

Fort Ravik - Sewers
    Rats and Zevaash

Tier 0 Difficulty
    **No Commendations are found in Tier 0 Areas

Info:
    The sewers are a maze of...well...stench. There are no triggered spawns so they all spawn at once. What this means is if you pull too hard the AI will simply overwhelm you. This is kind of a training area as well as to how combat functions in WoA. You will quickly realize what your character consumes and the cost of that consumption.

Fighting will be fierce as there are randomized spawns of melee and ranged enemies while rats will piss you off with disease. haha!! The Sorcerers are particularly annoying for the lower level players.

Make sure you have at least 5 Search or 5 Spot Skill Points!!!!

This is a really fun strategic entry into WoA.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm