The World Of Anvarath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A persistent World for NWN 2

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Latest topics

» BETA Update v1 14JUN2013
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm by Krixa

» Screenshots From World of Anvarath
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm by Krixa

» Mercenaries - Tips
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:43 am by Krixa

» Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm by BlackRaven

» Skill Points - What you Should Know
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:05 pm by Krixa

» Tiers - What and Why
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 pm by Krixa

» Fort Ravik - Sewers
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:18 pm by Krixa

» Undead Apocalypse - Dungeon Instance
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:08 am by BlackRaven

» Hey there guys!
Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:23 am by Olander

Similar topics

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 pm

2 posters

Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance

Krixa
      Krixa

Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance Empty Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance

Post  Krixa Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Varuk Vazar

The deadly war against Vanim Morcar was ended and so to marked the beginning of the new age. Trond was the seat of Edane and Alvaern for Quessir. Since The Shadow's hordes retreated in all directions it was decided that in those places there shall be a made watch.

At this time Vanim Seosar led the Perriannath north the to Greenfields which quickly became known as the Marches of the Shire. Nord had built Minas Nordane and then quickly decided the Fogwood also needed a watching eye. The Quessir had built Celdath Keep overlooking Middlemarch so there was close contact with their favourite ally.

A Naugrim, Varuk the Stout, noticed a huge profit could be made in these hill admidst all of these Edane, Perriannath, and Quessir. He and 12 set out an expedition to seek out if these hills could be delved. Indeed they were rich in iron but also caverns and tunnels revealed loads of precious gems and silver. Nearby there was coal to be had and so a new hall for Naugrim had been decided.

The Nord and Quessir agreed to the trade agreement and named this range as the Iron Hills. The Naugrim returned one year later and began the delve into the heart of the Iron Hills. Four hundred years passed in great peace and prosperity.

A vigilant eye was kept over the Fogwood. Gordaash Graash war squads and monstrous trolls are a constant threat. Somehow a small Zevaash scouting party found a tunnel with smoke billowing out of it. Seems the air ducting was shut, an accident, but none the less the Zevaash scurried back to Gordaash Graash and spoke of the secret entrance.

Flooding into the tunnels and into Varuk Vazar itself the Greavers took the Naugrim hall and firmly rooted themselves in. Many Naugrim did escape the south route into Middlemarch. For whatever reason the Greavers never followed and have only recently, with help, found the south route inside the Iron Hills.

Dungeon Instance:
      Enter the Mining Routes from Middlemarch Pass or Fort Ravik

Bandits:
      Corman the Brutal (Bandit Boss)
      Corman's Archer
      Corman's Headsman
      Corman's Swordsman
      Corman's Mining Foreman
      Corman's Slaver

Greavers:
      Belvaz the Gray (Boss)
      Felvaash Archer
      Felvaash Infantry
      Felvaash Soldier

Zevaash:
      Random Skirmish Parties throughout the caverns, tunnels

Varuk Vazar: Tier 2
      The fight with the Felvaash Greavers will be fierce. They are much tougher although their numbers are not so heavy.

Caverns and Tunnels: Tier 2
      Roaming Bandits and Zevaash

Loot - Make sure you have at least 10 Search or 5 Spot Skill Points!!!!
      BlackRaven

Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance Empty Re: Varuk Vazar - Dungeon Instance

Post  BlackRaven Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Sounds like lots of fun Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 am